Friday, October 24, 2008

..."u r interestin..n m interested.."

...words..n words is all dat I have to take ur heart away..
..well..here m back again..n this time...dedicatin it to all the female readers..motivatin them to do sumthin diffrent,...in short..encouragin them to use "pick up" lines...for guys!!...dun b surprised for WE are capable of doin dat..provided it is taken in d rite spirit..,"a lot can happen over cofee"..ok.."but I prefer dinner..u free tonight.."??
..."u make my heart skip a beat.." i know guys do use it but try usin it on them..m sure they will b PLEASANTLY SURPRISED...another way to show d "catty" side of urs..
.."my knees turn into jelly wen u cum near.."..."I lov ur eyes..wen u luk into mine.."..."I want to grow old wid u..".."V luk gud together..let dat b forever.."..."u seem interesting..n I'm interested..."(in knowin u more..;)
..some of my favs...
"U COMPLETE ME!!!"..."U make me feel like a woman.."..."I feel secured wen u r around..".."U hav turned my world upside down n I like it dat way.."..."I dont miss u for u r alwez there in my thoughts.."..."...There can b no one but you.."..."u r d reason of my smile.."...
..all u beautiful people out there..chuck all ur inhibitions...go out and XPRESS ur self in d most original way..for if wat u feel is genuine then u dun need any of these lines...trust me people..(m sayin dat wid xperience)...d feeling of guilt / regret is d worst feeling..its not necessary for one to b in love...Y wait till u realise u r in love..waz d harm in jus lettin a person know if u find him / her... gud/attractive/ sexy/likeable/cute/charmin/..or jus simple..if u like dat person..a mere positive feelin is enough to compel person to xpress..beforeu lose out on a gud person..who might turn out to b gud frend as well..yeah..u might end up meetin / hittin on d wrong ones as well..but tek dat as a learnin lesson..
.............
this was my resolution on my b'day..n so far it has been goin gud,... ;)
..lov u all...tek care n hav a safe diwali..n by d way..jus a thought.."flirtin" is an "art of playin wid others.."n if u hav dat skill then use it to d fullest..!!!!

3 comments:

luvcandle said...

Nice thoughts dear,

atleast this proves that u have failed even after using all these statements... haha

well said, no harm in saying good to something u feel is worth appreciation...

keep making such statements, ur dream guy will read it some day...

Ashish said...

Well Gr8 Megha...
A girl needs lot of caourage & maturity to write these things..So Matured Enough...

Anonymous said...

WELL UR RITE GRL DESE WORDS DOES WORK ON GUYS AS WELL BT DEN GUYS R BORN 2 FLIRT N NW ITS OUR TURN 2 HV SUM NJOYMENT ATLEAST V CN TEACH GUYS A LESSON DAT DEY R NT D ONLY 1 WHO CN PLAY WID OUR LIVES V CN ALSO DO DAT SO DAT DEY REALISE DAT DEY SHUD NVR BREAK A GRL'S HRT N SHUD RESPECT DERE EMOTIONS N SENTIMENTS,BT I NO GUYS WILL NVR CHANGE