...jus a topic suggested by a client of mine who wants me to personally apologise to him...n my "senses" ( watever dat includes ;) dat I shud actually apologise to him...widout feelin so..i mean...i shud feel as if m not apologisin to him..but m obligin him..so say sumthin I dun really feel like sayin..Y not??havent I been givin same gyaan to others (n its valued :)... but trust me..apologisin wen u dun feel ( m not sayin wen u r not) u r at fault..is so DAMN DIFFICULT..n dat too to a person who dusnt matter to me or to my profession..(yes..he dusnt!!!)..who jus wants to inflates his ego..as if our economy isnt sufferin already..!!n Y d hell shud I please his ego??? but I still will...cuz m jus obligin him..now isnt it wonderful dat d person who gav me dis gyaan was so gud at playin wid words..dat m actually feelin gud about it ;)..dat a person wud feel bad / hurt/ insulted if I dun apologise to him..so its "MY APOLOGY"..which sooooooo important for him..now m feelin soooooo much better..
..n now m actually feelin sorry for him..but yeah..m not sorry!!! for what I said / did...n its not my stubborness but my mind..cuz it needs a reason..dat needs to be provided to make me feel sorry..
..so dear "h'ble" readers..apologise..wen u feel u r at fault..apologise to oblige sum1..apologise to make sum1 feel gud.. (it works!!) n trust me..its bad wen u apologise JUST LIKE DAT!!!...thrs a thin line between ego n self respect n most of us at times..(includin myself...) consider the two to b one..n dats whr we go wrong..its d guilt feelin dat makes u realise whether wat u said / did was really required or not..n dats wen one shud really apologise n its never too late...so after "thanx givin.."..its "sorry time"..
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well said darl......
Post a Comment