Saturday, October 18, 2008

...RATANPUR PART 2...

..Ratanpur part 2 is on my blog..n not Ratanpur part 1..cuz I started bloggin recently...I know dat was a PJ..(n u wud all lov to agree wid me..)...well..cumin to Ratanpur again..it was FUN..cuz we wer all..despite being havin "commitments"..wer together..n dat too after ages.. c'mon 20 days is a long gap ;)
...n we had to indulge into lyin to people...emotionally blackmailin them n still v aint guilty about it all :)...so Ratanpur darlin welcomed us wid open arms..(read : bottles) n we made d best of d trip..
...we had Montoo's esteem (d car..i mean;) n gang of five.."infamous five;)" .. 3 guys n two girls..guys pullin our legs n girls being d docile ones..though d scene was reverse on our way back...reached kingfisher resort..met Tyson..n saw the owner's portrait..garden was beautiful..n d resort was calm n peaceful - all for my geography report ;)
inaugrated our "session" thr..n then moved back to some other (predecided) resort whr we wer d only ones..sittin out..under d tree n then d "session" began AGAIN..
dat was when I felt a little dizzy..n was asked to talk..i seriously dun remember wat all I said..but then I have them to remind me on monday ;)
...I remember tellin Montoo dat I miss him..I remember this cuz I seriusly wanted to tell him dat...
guys..i dun want to write more..describin RATANPUR TRIP...cuz its not d place..not d "session" dat has importance but d people I went out wid..I was myself..after a looooong time..n I jus loved every moment of it..I still do cuz m smilin right now...
..n yeah..d "scratchin" part is important as well..made me realise my claws are still sharp ;) n i dun need any more practice ;)
...heyya..so all my "h'ble" readers..its wat u r n wid whom u r which is important..its good to climb up d ladder of success but only wen u know thr r people there to hold u wen u fall down..a little philosophical but so damn true!!!...m not here to make a career..hav never been career oriented..but alwez believed in doin gud..n testin my calibre..its my personal life n d people I'm wid which is more important for me..n dats y m happy..n dats wat matters...to me..
...no more "thanx"..but a lot many blessings...to all of us..n may we have loads n loads of such trips.. :)

No comments: