Thursday, April 23, 2009

..m no longer with India Today..!!

Yes!!! i mean..hell..no..not DAT Yes!!..
"Yes..I have FINALLY quit my current ( & in a way - 1st job )..."...though I had thought I'd write a lot..about my experience here..n abt d people I worked wid..but surprisingly..m short of words..To sum it..my experience with this organisation has been "GREAT"..it gave me an opportunity to realise dat i can be into marketin..help me meet n connect with sum wonderful people from all walks of life..made me go thru various "ups n downs"..sum "good"..n sum "not so gud" moments..n i feel i hav grown as an individual..by learning sum good things n by unlearning (sum) bad things..annual meet was a new learnin xperience..least political organisation..but nothin of this has been possble without my team members n here i even include Montoo & Pankaj..a small close knit team..its more like a family..where in u hav ur own set of differences overshadowed by a lot many similarities and a common goal:).. At this point of my life..i feel more confident and capable of handlin "varied" situationz..i hav learnt dat consistent performance is more valued than a superb - one time- act!!..realised dat profession needs to b ruled by head but performance by heart..i learnt how to b independent - professionally as well as personally..n trust me..colleagues can b frenz..!!! :)
talkin abt my colleagues..all I can say is dat if / wen given a chance... I'd love to work with them again..for without them i wudnt hav been able to learn new things and unlearn a lot many things..from montoo i learnt.."challengin my thought process and testin my limit " .. Pankaj showed me an "intelligent smarter way of handlin a situation..Rimjhim taught me how to "control my temper" .. n WHAT to "learn from mistakes" from sumesh..n how to laugh till u cry from Mrs.Rao.. :)

Dear frenz..there's a smile on my face wen i luk back at my tenure with IT n more than dat..my association wid u guys..It is my first job and will alwez b close to my heart but it was a wonderful journey wid u guys around..

n here wishin pots of luck to the "new" member..

n yeah guys..do keep in touch :) :)

3 comments:

Stained Reflection said...

Mad woman...!!

You'l be missed most by me...Today your sitting right next to me... 2mrw you wont be... ah crap! this sucks!!

pehle montoo.. thn pankaj.. n now you..!! Great!! =(

I really dont have much to say .. I'l just miss you so freaking much! Making calls with you.. our shopping spree..our conversations over coffee... our critical views and silly remarks on others..!

Wishing you all the luck ... No matetr where you go..what you do... You'l do great... I'm sure..


Love,
Rimjhim

Somu said...

Wishing you tons of success and tons of happiness.. I know u strong so be that way and success tumhaare kadam chumegi..
Cheers!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.