It started with writin on how to overcome boredom..”BOREDOME” infact..n the line dat follows was how it was supposed to b..which is d way it is..no changes made though..but then d title wudnt hav been appropriate..n to giv it a suitable title..u need to read it ;) ;)
Infact it cud have been “how to overcome tiredness / depression / stress but then I guess “boredome” comprises of it all..
Cuz if you are buzy , u don’t hav time to feel sad / depressed or realize dat u r stressed out..
So here I am .. to tell my “h’ble readers “ as to how to cross this bridge..well..m myself confused n short of ideas..so texted my frenz n saught their suggestions and the list is pretty much the “xpected” one.. trekkin..raftin…fightin esp with ur boss…thinking of new status msg on social networkin sites…shoppin…eatin..gymin..changin ur job..ur lifestyle..tryin search engines for all pssible weird things..gossipin..bitchin to b more precise ;)..writin..goin thru old pics..makin new planz..callin up old ( long forgotten ;) frenz..callin up on random ( unknown ) numbers..goin thru matrimonial sites..commentin on sum1’s pics / profile..try creatin controversies..esp between a couple..hav sum1’s happiness…flirt wid ur X…or..flirt wid sum1’s gf / bf..sleep..listen to music n search for its lyrics..dance ( well..i lov it J )..spoil sum1’s diary..draw funny sketches..
Aww..m bored..so let me list out things dat I hav hardly or never done but want to..
Watch movie alone or eat out alone n njoy it too
River raftin..i simply looooov water…
Try jumpin..atleast off my bed – height phobia u c..
Overcome my fear of electrical switches – havnt tried overcoming it so far..
Visit Goa – guess dat can happen anytime ;)
Visit South – dunno wen dat wud happen..
Join some NGO – dats bound to happen..
..n again m short of words or things to pen dwn..these are jus my random thoughts..to kill time in a “creative” way..
Hhmm..so how is my life goin…well..it seems to b pretty gud – on the surface..n inside it is a bundle of confusions..but I guess dat keeps me goin..had everythin been so simple n clear for me , I wud hav seriously not njoyed myself at all..i crib a lot..surprisingly..people don’t find me cry baby at all..m a kid..i don’t think I hav grown up..i know I know..each one of us have a kid within us however I feel m way too kiddish..no no..i think m impulsive..yeah..now dats d word I was lukin for..i follow my guts..n intuition..n fall flat..lolz..but still do dat..atleast at d end of d day I feel I have acted according to my own will..n no one to blame for anything..
Hhmm..its been more than an year with my current organisation..Have I changed..??? I guess I have..i’v becum financially more “samajhdaar”..gained a lot of “info” as to how to go about ur job..hav learnt to differentiate between office n personal life..becum more patient..more careful..improved my PR skills..at d same time..i hav realized m made for sumthin more/different or that I need to try sumthin new now..perhaps into content writin..or organisin sum event..dat wud b fun ;)
N hav I changed after my last relationship…AAWW..m not wary of guys..guess need to b wid d “rite” one instead of being wid d “gud” one…hav become patient..very infact..
…so wat else..do I write about..wont talk abt recession..or IPL..or attack in Pakistan – the entire media is doin so for me.. ;)
N moreover I don’t want to b sad by mentionin abt “current affairs”…hhmm..n yeah..dis time..no piece of moral advice for now I feel my readers wud hav had enough of it ;) by d way..have u ever wondered dat we select songs n compile them into a cd but while listenin..we skip most of d songs ( atleast this happens wid me )…
They say..life moves on..
But I wonder “how”..
They suggest “move on”
But I wonder “to where”..
They urge..we need a change..
N I wonder “since when”..
They see..heads held high..
But what about firmly placed heels..
AND..
They say..this shall too pass away..
AND
I believe – not till we want it to..!!!
N yeah..hav a safe n colorful holi… J
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment