So today happens to b d last day of current year ( 2008 ) n i thot of writin sumthin..not only to bid farewell to 2008 but also to welcum 2009..jus pennin ( typin ;) dwn my thots..n actions..
This year... I..
Did a feature on my own in my magazine ( 1st feature of mine)
I sat for appraisals whereas I wasnt eligible to..all thanx to my Boss..
I had decided to quit my job in Feb n m glad I dint..again d credit goes to Montoo...
This Feb reminded me of d valentine spent wid sum1..n also reminded me of d breakup which happened on 14th itself..oh..not to forget my accident..it still pains..n d scar is a constant reminder of it..
Got into another relation for a while..met new people here in ahmedabad..found new frenz..
Rimjhim Singh joined our team n dat was d best thing to happen..
A frend died..
Got over wid a so called "fling"....!!!Celebrated completion of 6months in IT..
Ritu got into FC,Pune..
so far..professional life was OK..usual tensions..clashes..n celebrations n yeah Sanjeev decided to quit..personal was also fine...nothin BAD atleast :)
Sumesh joined our team...
ABU trip..My B'day & Montoo's resignation - same day!!!!!! Ritu hospitalised..my trip to Pune..meetin old frenz...Pankaj's resignation..
My decision to quit..then not to quit..not only shows my indecisiveness but also some1's gud convincin skills..
Timsey died..Anshu Bhaiya was diagnosed with Cancer..d MOST peaceful Diwali..Chhavi's ngagement..
November we were reduced to a team of 3members...copin wid d change..infact in a way it was a new beginin for me..
My parents celebrated their 25th Marriage Anniversary,..no big celebrations...as Ritu n Sneha wernt here n moreover they wanted to b wid each other..so both of them left for Abu...
We got a new member who left d job as a new member only - dunno if it is grammatically correct but it is "emotionally" correct..so again we r 3..
Contributed sumthin in Aspire..which was a BIG thing for me..n m sorry for bein selfish but I'll take major chunk of credit for this...
Xmas this year was gOOOOOOOOOd ;) n a lot many positiv things happened in d last 15days of 2008..which i cant mention rite now..but soon u wud all know about it all ;)
Sumhow I feel I hav not able to do justice to this post..i mean..not been able to xpress d right way..nevertheless..2007 gave me a new job..n 2008 saw me continuin n growin in d same..even my personal life was COMPARATIVELY calmer n peaceful..infact if I look at it..I learnt a lot from every episode...every incident..n my mom feels I hav become more understandin ;)
This post wud b incomplete widout wishin my "H'ble" readers a very happy new year..
wishin dat I get sum more surprises in near future...
wishin dat "WE" - my frenz..hav a reunion soon..
wishin dat i get permission to go for trekkin..
wishin dat dis recession gets over soon..
wishin I stick to my New Year Resolution ;)
...A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL :)
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment