Thursday, November 3, 2011

So I feel.. Hence I write..

Please do not go on the title.. i just could not come up with anything..may be because I feel this article of mine isn't complete..and I might come up with a better title for its sequel ;)


So I decided to start ( read : Re-start) writing , I take out something that looks like a pen but turns out to be a pencil and has "My Best Friend" written on it. Too much for an inspiration. Hold on!!! I am not going to write on my best friend ... its "personal" ;)

One thing I like about my way of writing is that I do not use "SMS - FB" lingo , I would want my father to understand everything I write ;)
and I love my handwriting - well...that wasn't required but..this is MY blog..so why not ;)

hhhmmm...what do I write on now?A lot is going in my head and some thoughts are too naughty to pen down ;) ( hence the wink ;)

I have again become a part of OG family , thanx to being married to a fauji but I guess "fauj" had never left me. For me , it had never been JUST my father's profession but a lifestyle in itself. Being always on the move helped me see new places , meet new people, make new friends and miss older ones all the more...sigh..!!

I am back to Lachung and how much I wanted to be :) so lets talk about the "privileged" one - That's me :) Being a fauji's wife has its perks and you are treated like a LADY , something that's missing in corporate world because we are busy trying to be at par with our male counterparts that we forget , we are far better than them ;) ( sexist , am I ?? ;)

We all meet over the meals and currently I am the only lady here so all the officers try their best to include me in their discussions , oh..that's very charming , trust me :) Everybody stands up when I enter and at times I feel I should not sit only and see what happens then ;P
and when they say "Ma'am with your permission...may we play TT?" or "Ma'am May we leave"...tempts me to say "No , you may not" but my better side always wins and the evil leaves with a huff !!!

So how do I pass my time here?? A question I am generally asked. To which I really don't have an answer..my day passes by and I feel I don't waste a single time..let me just give you a peek into my daily routine...

My day starts with a cup of tea served by Avinash ( a luxury!!!) and after that , time starts running...I do everything "SLOWLY , GRADUALLY and EVENTUALLY ;) " which includes setting my room , watching TV , listening to music , going for a walk - uphill and downhill (hope you got the joke) , reading , writing , surfing net , posting FB status msgs , taking naps and the list goes on.. Its ironical..when I was working I would find my routine boring and here , I just don't seem to have time for getting bored :)

So back there in Pune , when I told my friends about my life , few found it such a waste and few yearned for it..guess..sometimes you should let your life take decisions for you and trust me , you'd never regret..

I am living a life I had never wanted but I am glad it chose me :) From Lachung , Avinash will go to someplace in Manipur which proves that even Google doesn't have all the answers!! I would want to be with him whenever , wherever and however possible..poor he ;)

I feel it is rightly said and proven that we are a -close-knit-big-joint family because what WE ( all ) go through can never be understood by others. We celebrate small joys of life , fondly called "fauji ki choti choti khushiyaan ". We take out time for evening games , party now and then and its not because we have a lot of time in our hand , but because we don't know what might happen tomorrow..people may find us "buttoned - up , stiff collored , blindly obedient" but if you have logic and you reason a lot , doubt and fear creeps in and you are no longer fit for this profession..

I really don't know where my thoughts are going..I'm just penning it all down and I am liking the flow :)

P.S - I ran out of paper , to be contd... and also , plz overlook any grammatical error for I asked Avinash to proof read for me , and it just shows how much I trust him ;)

No comments: